9.19.2010

Love Life!


This weekend has been so...beautiful...in so many ways! I just got back from St. Louis, MO. It is a such a lovely city. It is full of green space and I love the historical, ornate architecture and little details. The weather was gorgeous. AND I giggled and laughed and enjoyed being a girl with 12 precious women from TLC. We went to the Joyce Meyer Women's Conference, "Love Life." The sessions were focused onf "Mind, Mouth, Moods & Attitudes." Let's say, it was full of moments to ponder. I enjoyed every minute of it...I'm still processing the conference... there was one speaker who intrigued me so much! Dr. Caroline Leaf is a neuroscientist (?) Her session was all about showing how science supports the simple truths of scripture... she showed through the complexities of the brain how we can experience freedom in the Spirit... I know, I know...how? Well, I took 10 pages of notes...and bought two books. I plan to blog on them as I read, it will make more sense later.


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What are your thoughts?